Installation of Sun Tunnel In Dark Areas Of Your House Can Help You Have A Better Day
Providing expert solutions for any challenging residential skylight projects in Southern Ontario
Brighten your home dark corners
Many houses have bathrooms, hallways and other rooms where daylight only enters when you open the door. Dim and dark, these rooms are unwelcoming places until you turn on the light.
Those days are over.
VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylights bring natural light into even the darkest and most isolated spaces through a specially designed tunnel that passes from roof to ceiling. The attractive ceiling diffuser blends unnoticed into the ceiling, spreading a soft and restful light throughout the room.
Whatever dark corners, bathrooms or closet areas you have , we will always a solution. Just give us a call, and we will offer you the best options that will save you money and yet deliver quality service. We have several experts in our crew who have the knowledge and capacity to do all sorts of Sun tunnels installation fast and efficient.
Contact us for all types of Sun Tunnels.
Rigid and Flexible VELUX Sun Tunnels
A highly reflective rigid tunnel provides the brightest light
- Flexi Loc™ tunnel systems for easy and speedy tunnel assembly- can drop assembled tunnel from top in seconds!
- Brighter reflected daylight
- Excellent for long runs- up to 20
- Installed in as little as 3 hours
- No structural changes to the house
Flexible tunnel makes installation easy when there are large obstacles
Flexible tunnels are recommended when installation around large obstacles such as HVAC, plumbing, multiple trusses etc.
- Excellent for ease of installation around large obstacles
- Easily bends around attic obstructions
Benefits and Pros of having a Sun Tunnel installed
Skylights and sun tunnels are complimentary window styles that are installed on your roof to allow your home’s rooms to be filled with beautiful, natural light as an alternative to using electricity and light fixtures.
If you are considering installing or replacing skylights or sun tunnels, you will have to weigh the benefits with the concerns to see if skylights or sun tunnels are the best option for you and your home.
Some pros or benefits of having sun tunnels:
- The first one to come to mind is of course all of the extra natural light a skylight or sun tunnels may bring. Depending on where your roof faces and the room that is beneath will determine how much direct or indirect sunlight that you may be able to achieve. Sun Tunnels may make you think you accidentally left the lights on but didn’t.
- Sun tunnels are typically smaller, round windows that have a mirrored shaft which tunnels through your attic and into an interior small room or hallway. This option provides natural light to spaces like hallways, closets, or smaller bathrooms reducing the need to actually turn on your light switch in these areas.